Please see Classes & Schedule tab for link to registration forms.
Each NWDA recreation and technique class is held once a week for one hour and is priced at $50/month. Tuition is based on an equal number of classes from September through June. Tuition remains the same whether it is a long (5-week) or short (3-week) month--regardless of absences.
NWDA also offers an UNLIMITED technique class package for $230. This is an excellent choice for many dancers who would like to take more than four hours of instruction per week.
There is a $15/child registration fee per year.
Siblings of registered students receive a $15 discount per class.
Tuition may be paid in one of three ways:
*Note for methods one and two: Debit and credit card information, as well as all post-dated checks, will be held safely in a security deposit box until needed.
- Debit or credit card number on file, to be charged on the 5th of each month.*
- Series of post-dated checks*
- Monthly--add a $10 convenience fee to use this option.
Withdrawals and Refunds
We sincerely hope you and your dancer will enjoy your class(es), but we understand that sometimes things may not work out just the way they were planned. Because sudden shifts in class enrollment can negatively impact the remaining students, please keep the following in mind should you need to withdraw from a recreation or technique class.
- There is a two-month minimum for all lessons.
- One-month notice from the first of the month is required to discontinue any class.
- Withdrawal must be done in person and will not be accepted over the phone. Withdrawal must be done with the studio's front desk--not the teacher.
- To withdraw from classes, a parent or guardian must complete and sign a withdrawal form provided by the front desk.
- All unprocessed checks, dated after the one-month notice period will be returned. No refunds will be given on recital costumes after they have been purchased.